What is the Protection of Personal Information Act all about?
The constitution of the Republic of South Africa provides that everyone has the right to privacy. This includes a right to protection against the unlawful collection, retention, dissemination and use of personal information.
This course will provide the answers to all these questions and more.
- What exactly is the POPI Act all about?
- Who are the role players within data processing?
- What does the POPI Act require of employees who process data during their day to day activities?
- What happens if the regulations set
- out in the POPI Act are not adhered to?